Trend Mill is brought to you by MMD Media Assets Inc (referred to in these Terms as "we", "us", "our", and "Trend Mill").
You may use the Services only if you are at least 13 years of age. We do not knowingly market or sell products for purchase by children. You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations. If you open an account on behalf of a company, organisation, or other entity, then: "you" includes you and that entity; and you represent and warrant that you are authorised on behalf of that entity to bind the entity to these Terms; and you agree to these Terms on the entity's behalf.
The Services that Trend Mill provides are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services that Trend Mill provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, Trend Mill may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice.
The Services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the Content or information on the Services, queries made through the Services, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by Trend Mill on the Services are subject to change. In consideration for Trend Mill granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Trend Mill and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Services whether submitted by you or others.
How to buy products through Trend Mill
When you select a particular product that you wish to buy, you will be taken directly to the third party Trend Mill merchant (the "Trend Mill Partner") website and asked to provide further personal details, which are likely to include your billing and delivery address, and payment card details. Trend Milll is not responsible for the terms and conditions, privacy policies of and/or practices on other sites. The Trend Mill Partners are solely responsible for any and all issues related to products and services offered on their websites, including but not limited to issues arising from the processing of your transactions on the Trend Mill Partner websites.
Accessing The Services
Access to the Services is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to modify, restrict access or terminate access to the Services at any time. From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all parts of our Services.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to Services. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access Services through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
Content On The Services
Trend Mill does not endorse, support, represent, or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed by users of the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstances will Trend Mill be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services or broadcast elsewhere.
Following termination or deactivation of your account, or if you remove any Content from the Services, we may retain your Content for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. Furthermore, we, and other users of the Services may retain and continue to use, store, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute any of your Content that other users have stored or shared through the Services.
Trend Mill Rights
All right (including copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights), title, and interest in and to the Services and the Content (excluding Content provided by Trend Mill Partners) including but not limited to all information, data, text, maps, graphics, the "look and feel", logos, icons, trade marks, images, video clips, sound clips, editorial content, notices, data compilations, page layout, selection, or arrangement of the contents of the Services, and the underlying code and software in the Services are and will remain the exclusive property of Trend Mill and its licensors. The Services are protected by copyright, trade mark, and other laws and treaties around the world. All such rights in the Services, Content (excluding Content provided by users of the Services) and related material are reserved.
Restrictions On Content And Use Of The Services
You shall not use the Services:
- in any way that violates any local, national, or other laws or regulations or any order of a court in any relevant jurisdiction; for any purpose that is not permitted by these Terms;
- in any way that infringes the rights of any person or entity, including their copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights, or other privacy or contractual rights;
- to distribute advertisements of any kind or post or otherwise communicate any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
- in any way that intentionally or unintentionally harasses, annoys, threatens, or intimidates any other user;
- in any way that promotes or incites, whether intentionally or unintentionally, racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind;
- in any way that is abusive, defamatory, inaccurate, obscene, offensive, objectionable, or sexually explicit;
- to post photographs or images of another person without his/her permission (and if a minor, the permission of the minor's legal guardian);
- to promote illegal or unlawful activities or in any way which may lead to the encouragement, procurement, or carrying out of any unlawful or criminal activity or which may cause any harm, distress, or inconvenience to any person;
- to access, tamper with, cause damage to, or use non-public areas of the Services, Trend Mill's computer systems, servers, or equipment or the technical delivery systems of Trend Mill's providers to access or attempt to access any data of other users of the Services or to penetrate any of the security measures relating to the Services, or to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- in any way that intentionally or unintentionally deceives, defrauds, or swindles any other user;
- to introduce any malware, virus, or other harmful software program that intentionally or unintentionally damages or interferes with the operation of the Services, including but not limited to cancelbots, denial of service attacks, time-bombs, worms, Trojan horses, viruses, or any other maleficent software or hardware;
- interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host, or network including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services;
- to copy, modify, or distribute any other users' Content without their consent;
- for commercial purposes other than as expressly permitted in these Terms;
- to bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
- to solicit or provide unlawful services;
- to harvest or otherwise collect information about others without their consent;
- to gain unauthorised access to the Services, the server on which the Services is stored or any server, computer, or database connected to the Services;
- to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information;
- to scrape, crawl, or spider or otherwise use the Services or any Content for phishing, spamming, trolling, or any unauthorised (commercial) purpose; or to promote or support or solicit involvement in any political platform or cause, religion (recognised as organised or unorganised), cult or sect of any kind.
Trend Mill also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, or disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to: (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations hereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or; (v) protect the rights, property, or safety of Trend Mill, its users and the public.
Competitions And Promotions
Trend Mill may on occasion run competitions or promotions either on its own behalf, for other parties or in conjunction with the Trend Mill Partners. These will be subject to additional rules and conditions which will be made available at the time of any such competition or promotion.
The Services Are Available "as-is"
Your access to and use of the Services or any Content is at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services is provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Without limiting the foregoing, TREND MILL AND ITS PARTNERS DISCLAIM TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS (OTHER THAN FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION), GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Trend Mill makes no warranty and disclaims all responsibility and liability for the completeness, accuracy, availability, functionality, compatibility, freedom from defects, timeliness, security, performance, availability, or reliability of the Services or any content thereon. Trend Mill will not be responsible or liable for any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services, or any Content. You also agree that Trend Mill has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services. Trend Mill makes no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Trend Mill or through the Services, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY US AND KEEP US FULLY INDEMNIFIED ON DEMAND FROM AND AGAINST ALL LIABILITIES, COSTS, EXPENSES, DAMAGES, AND LOSSES, LEGAL COSTS (CALCULATED ON A FULL INDEMNITY BASIS) AND ALL OTHER REASONABLE PROFESSIONAL COSTS (INCLUDING COSTS OF DEFENCE OF CLAIMS, SUITS, OR PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT BY THIRD PARTIES)) AND EXPENSES SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY US ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, THE CONTENT, YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND/OR AS A RESULT OF YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND/OR AS A RESULT OF YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS.
Governing Law And Jurisdiction
The Canadian courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to or your use of the Services. These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Canada.
If a dispute arises between you and us, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution at the address given below or via e-mail at email@example.com. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.